Lord Mayor Lewd

O what a calamity befell our Lord Mayor, to be attacked by ruffians and left, stripped naked in his coach. Then a woman passed by and saw his nakedness, then called her friends to clothe him in the frilliest underwear and a lovely blue skirt. The Lord Mayor couldn't refuse their kind deed and soon there was the sound of much talking. Suddenly a man came. in the carriage, a merchant of some kind, who sat next to the Lord Mayor and rubbed his crotch. 'Why, it seems the wearing of women's clothing is getting you excited. Could it be that you are thinking about penis?' The merchant rubbed some more, then said, 'Your arousal at the thought of men is obvious O Lord Mayor. Perhaps you wish to see my cock.' And the merchant showed his penis, and the Lord Mayor grabbed that penis. 'Forgive me dear God, but I must put this Cock in my mouth.' And so the Lord Mayor did. 'Very good mayor. Yell out the window how much you love Cock.' And the Lord Mayor did as he was told, taking his mouth from the merchant's penis and yelling, 'I love Cock. Forgive me Jesus but I love Cock! I want this Cock in my mouth and I wish someone would call a constable to FUCK MY ASS!' The Lord Mayor started sucking again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment