Sexmadsick

In the book 'Druids' by Morgan Llewellyn (an excellent book by the way), there are a couple of scenes of sex magic. Can one perform sex magic without a partner? Is it only done with a man and a woman, or would there be a rite involving one man sucking a cock while he is getting fucked up the ass? Somehow I think that would be strong magic indeed. 'Come, my hearty fellows, and we'll perform the sacrament that will bring peace to the Earth. First we must shave my body and my face, and dress me in sheer fabrics adorned with the colors of spring. Very good...very good. Now I want to let one of you in the temple of my mouth, meant for the worship of penis. First I will lick it until it gets hard...o so nice, nice and hard. As I put it in my mouth, I will open the temple of my ass, so that the other can enter...it wants to worship too, with long strokes made for adoration. Let the ceremony begin!' And yea, I suck that cock, and I feel the other cock going up my ass. Does it please you God, as it pleases me? I live only to please you, and these fine young men, about to come in my mouth, come up my ass....let there be peace, peace in all lands, peace enough for me to worship over and over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment