Relapspable

Here am writing again and I am very excited to see naked men having sex with me and I think about sucking cock really well; that would be fun since it could lead to getting my ass fucked FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and I wanted to be so good and only be all literary and on the second day I am writing about Cock and how much I need to get a hold of one and put that cock in my mouth. I say good man will you recite my new poem while I suck your cock? So he recites my poem as I put his cock in my mouth. I like penis cuz I'm a genius/ I want one up my ass/ a nice cock up my ass up my ass UP MY ASS//// I want a nice cock up my ass////// Fuck my ass and soothe a troubled soul///// I think of your cock as salvation////// Hallelujah o Jesus watch me suck a cock////// that will soon go up my ass///// I feel like a genius//// when I get fucked up the ass////// I am a genius so Fuck my ass///// I am a genius so Fuck my ass///// hard to say that with a cock in my mouth//// but this genius wants a Man to fuck my ass/// ooo.....so literary......so full of cock I love Cock I love Cock so much I must touch my cock and I do. There's a man that has. a baby grand piano but he won't let me play it unless I strip down to my underwear. I want to play so bad I take off my shirt and pull down my pants and sit on the piano bench and start playing something in C major. "My what pretty pink panties you have" he says and I just smile. Did I just encourage him to take his Cock out of his pants and wave it in front of my face (he noticed that made me hard). He repeatedly slaps my face with his Cock and says "Good key for sucking cock." Then his Cock slides across my lips so I play a bass solo as I use my right hand to guide his Cock into my mouth then resume playing regularly. "When I fuck your ass we'll listen to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony so that whenever you listen to Beethoven you will think about sucking cock and getting fucked FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED you hear me FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED I MEAN FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED. Now play one-handed and start jerking off." And of course I do. "Think about getting FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment