Bureaucracy

I am quite upset with the slow pace of bureaucracy. Despite having the fates of real people in their hands, it seems bureaucrats just dawdle, taking as much time as possible before their conclusions, and often leading applicants astray, as with my current application for Social Security. I was told I would get a phone call within a month; instead I found out aa letter had been sent, which I never received, and when I call the man who should've called me, all I get is his answering machine. I realize he must have many cases to work on, but can't he work a little faster, or get an assistant? Without a doubt, this system is the absolute worst for helping people, and I alwayds dread involvement with forms and more forms. I get even more depressed dealing with bureaucrats. Why a better way has yet to be found is a sign of how little the poor are valued in our society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment