Millionaires Must Learn To Love Me

My great idea for today is to find out where the rich go, and offer myself up to them, in all my pain and misery. "I am here," I will announce, "so that you may prove yourselves worthy in the eyes of The Lord!" Too many rich people feel it is enough to make anonymous donations to charity, so that hundreds of poor fools may get help, but I contend that is not enough. Rich people should also get to know poor fools on a personal basis, fill their PayPal account with healthy sums, invite them out to a nice Italian restaurant, and if possible let them play the baby grand piano, then crash in the mansion. It is a sin of all those richfucks out there that they do not know what day my birthday is, and I must inform them all that God doesn't like that. No, God is not pleased at all with that. "Adore me! Take me from the depths of society and lift me up high so that you may be amazed with the wonder of my creation!" When speaking to the rich, one must make exclamatory statements at all times. As security drags me away, I shout "Repent, ye vipers! There shall be much lamenting that ye did not let me play a quick etude before you tried to excite me with men in uniform!" A few people laugh at that; a couple of others make a joke about me that no one laughs at, because most rich people aren't funny, especially if they were never poor. "Run along now," one of the security guards tells me. "Love your uniform," I mention. "So do I. Now move on." Just then, an older woman walks over. "He's with me," she tells them, and she walks past me. "Follow me," she orders me, and I do. We walk over to a nearby limousine, and the chauffeur looks surprised when he sees me. He holds the door open for her, and she says I should get in first. I thank her and do as I'm told. "When you first came in, I thought you were some religious nut. When you made that crack about men in uniforms I knew you were queer. Totally queer." She lights up a cigarette, much like Bette Davis would have, then says, "Strip you little bitch." I say nothing, then she repeats her command and soon I am done to my panties. "I had a feeling you wore Women's underwear. I'm never wrong." She takes out a phone and makes a call; when she hangs up, she smiles. "I see we'll have to do a lot of work on you. You let yourself go to hell, but with me as your friend that can be taken care of." "I've been ambivalent about my sexuality," I explain. "I'll have none of that. From now on, you will be a flamboyant homosexual crossdresser, do you understand?" "Yes, Madame." She points her phone at me, and presses some icon, and says, "Now tell the world how much you like cock." At first I am hesitant, then she threatens to drop me off in the cold, barefoot and in my panties, and I gush out all the reasons I love penises. While I am talking about cock, the limo stops and a man gets in; I keep talking about how I love cock because I know she will get mad if I stop too soon. She whispers in the man's ear, and he unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants, then takes his penis out. "Now, little bitch, show the world how much you love cock." I lick his penis until its hard, then I put it in my mouth. I start to cry because I had just fallen in love with a woman, but now I realize I am fooling myself because I see this cock and all I want is to taste it, feel it in my mouth, dream of having nothing but cock all the time. "Imagine it up your ass," she says. I stop sucking a second and say, "Yes, Madame, I want it up my ass," then I suck some more until I feel his cock explode in my mouth and I swallow every drop. "Very good," she says. She laughs, and I laugh too, as the man puts his arm around me and holds me close. I am no longer cold and I feel alive, the kind of life I can only get from a man. That didn't turn out the way I wanted, or expected, but I never change anything in my blog, and now I'm horny, not for the cute librarian, unless I want to talk about the young male who started working there. He said hi as I left the Hamline Library, and I said goodbye in such a queer tone, but then that's how I talk. I want to be with a man, damn it! Nothing wrong with getting on my knees and putting a stiff cock in my mouth, nothing at all. If I could suck a cock right now I would. It's time I get out of the shelter and move in with a man, and I can be his bitch, and I would be happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pieces of mind

Denial

Experiment