Sex Toy Samba

Wouldn't that be a great name for an instrumental? I think so. Anyway... I saw a man underneath a blanket, with big cats adorning it, standing on 5th Street in Saint Paul today. He asked me for spare change, and I told him I would be glad to help, since I liked his blanket so much, and I gave him every coin I had. It was only 47 cents, but 47 cents to me would be like $237,682 to Jeffery Bezos. Still, I wanted to do more for him, and maybe one day I'll find him. He looked Japanese, was about my height, and maybe 20 years younger, but as I went my way, I wish I had asked him if he wanted a blowjob. That will go immediately onto my long list of regrets, because I could have knelt in front of him, and as he put the blanket over me, I would take his cock out of his pants, and put it in my mouth without delay. Maybe 8 people would've passed by before his cum shot down my throat, because downtown Saint Paul is one dead place. On Sundays, walking around downtown Saint Paul is like one of those Twilight Zone episodes where a man is all alone in a place where a lot of people should be. Anyway, after I swallow his cum, I stand up to walk away, but he stops me. "Don't go," he commands. "I am going to feminize you, and you shall be my bitch." We go to the restroom of a nearby mall, and I shave my face while he shaves the rest of my body. As he finishes shaving my legs, he rubs my ass, and I moan, then he sticks in two fingers and says, "Like that, don't you?" "Yes I do." He commands me to masturbate as his fingers fuck me, and of course I do, because now he's my man and I'm his bitch. Before I can cum, a security guard comes in and knocks on the stall door. "I'm okay," I say, and I sound so femmy Hiro laughs (I think that's his name), and the guard orders us out, and we leave, both of us within Hiro's big, warm blanket. So unfortunate that I'm such a coward, and none of that happened, but I'd like to think I'll meet Hiro again. This time I'm walking out of Speedway as he walks in, and he stops and says, "Wait there." I do, because I have this thing about doing what men tell me to do. I guess that's why I try to stay away from people, because who knows who might take advantage of my pliabilty. Even going to a convenience store isn't safe, but luckily it's wise, gentle Hiro who is commanding me, and not some White brute. He gets a coffee, and as we leave, he says, "You don't remember me, do you? You liked my blanket." My eyes brighten and he smiles. "Now you remember." Today he is wearing a parka, and he has a car nearby. "I have thought of you often since you gave me your spare change. Get in my car, and I will take you to a better place."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment