Republic 4

I picked myself up off the floor the next day, feeling cheap and disgusted, but as the philosopher king, I did not indulge any sentimentality. I took off my dress, and spent a few minutes in my underwear looking out the window. I was certain that Biden, the unpricipled hack that he was, had sent the images of the previous night, far and wide across the internet, and I was certain that I made some of my admirers upset, as I had never directly stated what my sexuality was, since I believed that sexuality was of no importance when it came to the works of the mind. Biden, of course, was betting that the common people I had some rapport with would be so disgusted by my enjoyment of having sex with those two fine men that I would no longer be welcome in the world of the American people. I prepared myself for that possibility, and as I thought of the ramifications of my actions, I couldn't help buy squeeze my nipples, then run my hands down my stomach and touched my stiffening penis. Without shame, I had to show the people that I had no shame. There was a knock on the door. Without thinking, I opened it. Outside were about a dozen people, stunned into silence by my attire. One man took off his suitcoat and placed it over my shoulders, and he whispered, "We'd like to talk." "Okay" I started crying; no reason...the tears just came. The man embraced me, and said, "Come on now, none of that." An old woman spoke up. "We heard about what you did. We think it's terrible." I was stunned, but my shock soon became a pleasant surprise."Yes, just terrible how that fool Biden tried to use your joy against you," the old woman said. "What a bastard he is." "Yea, we don't hold it against you," a man in a ballcap said. "Everyone knows a philosopher likes to take it up the ass." I laughed. "You folks don't hate me then?" "You told us hatred is a primitive emotion, easily overcome by love." the man embracing me said. "You're only human, after all." The man kissed my cheek, the let go of me and disappeared into the group. "Yes, that's true," I replied. "If one makes the effort, it can always be done. The difficulty lies in making the effort, because nothing is easier than hate. It requires no effort at all to hate someone or something, if you let fear and anger dominate your thoughts. Those are the emotions of the child, and like children, emotions too must be trained. Anger and fear will never be eliminated, but they can be sublimated, so that their power can create instead of destroy." "You make it sound so easy, but I don't think so," the old woman said. "I agree," I said. "Unfortunately, I can't explain." We began to discuss rationalism and its emotional emptiness, which gave way always to materialism and its many defects. Not once was I self-conscious about my attire, until someone brought it up: the man who had put his suitcoat on me. "Should I change into something else?" I asked. "No," he said. "But I am a rich man. I like all my things I have. Does that make me bad?" "I don't think people can be bad. They can only do bad things." The man looked at me, then he turned to his fellow visitors and said, "Let's go people. Tommy needs to be alone right now." They murmurred assent, and trudged out of the room. I picked up my guitar and improvised on some blues, when there was a knock on the door. "Come in." It was the man. I kept playing as he spoke. "I had to see you alone." "I'm glad you did." He smiled. "My name is Isaac. Keep playing...I like it." I did as he requested, and he got close enough to lay his hand on my ass. As he rubbed me, I kept playing. "That's right," he whispered. "Submit to my will, the will to love. You never gave me back my coat." He sat on the couch. "Put the guitar down and bring me my coat right now." I finished my riff, and took off his suit jacket, handing it over to him. He reached for it, but then grabbed my hand and pulled me next to him. "I watched you last night, and I swore then to make you mine." We kissed, his hand pulling my panties down enough to let my erect cock spring out. He grabbed it and stroked it. "I'm gonna make you love me...ooh yes I will yes I will." The moments melted into each other, until we were both naked in my bed, and I could think of nothing else but his strong, warm body next to mine. "Too bad we can't film this, then America could know how beautiful one man's love for his shemale bitch can be." Soon his cock was in my mouth, until he demanded I lay on my stomach and spread my legs. His cock going up my ass made me happier than I had ever been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment