Books

Nearly a whole month since my last words. Was it because of my queer song, in both definitions of the term? Not this time: I will write about books. Funny though....I am writing this on my phone, which gives me choices, and the choice given after 'about' was between Cock and Ireland, and by some miracle I didn't start writing about a cock getting hard as I stroked it, and no man was telling me to put it in my mouth. No, it's books I will write of, but what book? I used to review every book I read. It see.s so long ago. Sadly, there is no critique of Don Quixote, which is about the time that I stopped reviewing books. Too bad. That was a good book, full of florid language and crude comedy. No wonder it made others want to write novels, for better and worse (mostly worse, as shown by Sturgeon's Law). Perhaps I should write about everything I have read, from Pynchon to Dostoevsky and the life of da Vinci, and Victory: An Island Tale by Joseph Conrad, perhaps the best book ever; the best that I ever read anyway. I like to read before falling asleep but enough of books, it's time for a smoke. My phone didn't give me a chance to get my ass fucked FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED.....now it is so I will end this by just taking words at random. And then I did a little more work on my ass fucked up the story and then I will suck the other way around and see if I can get a hold of one 1⃣ or another man's cock fucking me and I could handle it. No problem at all literary work of others but I am so glad I read. Now I'm reading The Mark of Zorro. It is nice after Pynchon and Dostoevsky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment