Another Song About Cock

I'm a cock loving slut/ and I like it up the butt/ Yea a cock loving slut/ who's gotta take it up the butt// You have got what it takes/ the sight of your penis makes my body shake/ gotta have your penis/ gotta have your penis/ gotta have your penis/ going up my butt// Then we repeat stuff over and over as I lick a stiff cock, then reach to put it in my mouth, so guitar solo and someone pulls down my panties and spanks me five timmes. Oooo I know what comes next: a cock up my ass,, fucking away, fucking away, fucking fucking fucking FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love exclamation points when I'm dreaming about cock, makes my cock hard too and I just touched it,, should open my fly so I can feel it better and grab and squeeze and rub it rub it rub it...I must obey....Brahams blasts away while I stroke my cock... homosexualize Brahams....when I think of his music I see cocks for the sucking, cocks for fucking, fucking fucking me fucking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erase All Lines On The Map

Out and About

God Bless All Your Empty Little Heads