Another Song About Cock

I'm a cock loving slut/ and I like it up the butt/ Yea a cock loving slut/ who's gotta take it up the butt// You have got what it takes/ the sight of your penis makes my body shake/ gotta have your penis/ gotta have your penis/ gotta have your penis/ going up my butt// Then we repeat stuff over and over as I lick a stiff cock, then reach to put it in my mouth, so guitar solo and someone pulls down my panties and spanks me five timmes. Oooo I know what comes next: a cock up my ass,, fucking away, fucking away, fucking fucking fucking FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love exclamation points when I'm dreaming about cock, makes my cock hard too and I just touched it,, should open my fly so I can feel it better and grab and squeeze and rub it rub it rub it...I must obey....Brahams blasts away while I stroke my cock... homosexualize Brahams....when I think of his music I see cocks for the sucking, cocks for fucking, fucking fucking me fucking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment