Insaneously I Wondered.

I don't know how I got here, but here I was in a dres. It was a pretty pink πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’“✨πŸ’– and he liked it. He wore only his underwear and he had a bulge I was transfixed with. 'Am I weaving too much?'ge said. 'You're funny,'I said, unwittingly lacking my lips. He smiled. 'I know what you want.' I found myself getting on my knknees and reading for his underwear. 'That's right That's right...put it in your mouth bitch............. put it in your mouth.' I pulled down his underwear and grabbed his Cock and put it in my mouth. 'You're sucking that real good bitch. Thank my Cock for letting you suck it.' I licked his Cock and said, 'Thank you for letting me suck you...thank you thank you thank you. I will suck you more suck you til you fuck me suck you til you fuck me suck you til you fuck me. Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me FUCK ME,' and I wrapped my lips πŸ’‹ around 🎢his Cock once more. Just then his phone rang. He answered it. 'Hello. Hi Jake...getting my dick sucked. Hey, tell Jake you're a good batch and love suckling cock.' 'I'm a good bitch 😌 and I love suckling Cock Iloveitloveitloveit.' 'Make up a song about Cock and sing it for us.' While still sucking his Cock I began to sing Once I came in my pants for The Lord to show Him I πŸ’˜love Cock and I thank God for the penis that I am going to suck. thank God for the penis thank God for the penis thank God for the penis . that I am going to suck!!!! I put his Cock back in my mouth and resumed sucking. 'What's that Jake? I'll ask the bitch.' He pulled my head up by my hair and we looked each other in the eye. 'Isn't there a second verse?' I averted my gaze and licked his penis, then I began to sing Thank God for the penis that's going to fuck my butt! I really want to get fucked for I am such a slut. Thank God for the penis thank God for the penis THANK GOD FOR THE PENIS THAT WILL FUCK ME UP THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never want a woman when I could have some cocks! One in my mouth one up my butt!!! Bring it on dear Lord for I'm such a slut............... I thank God for each penis that he might send my way... I will always praise Him for the cocks I suck today Praise you Lord for each penis that fucks me up the butt! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME UP THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God for the penis Thank God for the penis Thank God for the penis that I am going to suck that will fuck me up the butt Fuck me up the butt fuck me up the butt FUCK ME UP THE BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I held the last note a long time, then I put his Cock back in my mouth...o so good a cock in my mouth...his cock in my mouth....soon very soon going up my ass...so good to have to have a cock up my ass....keep sucking sucking sucking that beautiful COCK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment