Musesickhell Apeetude

I need to have a place to play music all the time. I could have a lot more fun if I could. Next time maybe I will just play the piano, then I won't get messed up by the short strap on Neal Dimick's guitar, or maybe play Fripp style and sit. Naaaah I like standing. Almost done with Finnegan's Wake. It will be strange when I read a book with a story, that's not full of invented words. More on that later: this is supposed to be about musesick. I belonged nowhere/ I loved no one/ and no one ever cared/ especially me So I drifted/ was I a phantom?/ the nightmare endless/ as I was meant to be? No tears could I cry/ as I felt the laughter die/ consumed by the pain/ that at last drove me insane/ as I sang the song/ that would have no refrain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment