The Book (A Beginning)

This will be a short book. It will be about me, and all I know, and all I dream of, and strive for. It will be in no particular order for I can barely remember all I know, when suddenly it's World War Two, and rivers of blood run through the streets of Stalingrad. Not literally, of course: it's just a poetic way of saying that many died. I do not have the exact figures, but it's not important to know the exact amount. Even though I could find the statistic long before I finish this sentence, I will not do so. It will only leave me numb. Of course, if the numbers appear later in this book, it will be because my curiosity drove me to explore this dark chapter in history. I will attempt to focus on the good things, which is one reason why this will be a short book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment