I Love Men

Over the last few months, I didn't have sex at all. A couple of days ago, I masturbated, and it felt so good. I fantasized about a man having his way with me, like I am doing now. In my fantasy, when I leave the library, I say hello to a man passing by, and he takes a shine to me, RIGHT AWAY!!! At first, I'm a bit shy, but he gets close and I'm too submissive to move away. He starts rubbing my back and then grabs my ass, and we kiss, RIGHT ON THE STREET!!! Inside, that makes me nervous, but he's so sure of himself that I go along and it seems like the kiss will never end as he pulls my shirt out and rubs my chest, then pulls me close enough THAT OUR COCKS RUB TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tHE KISS ENDS, BUT OUR COCKS KEEP RUBBING, and he looks me in the eye and he knows I am his TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS!!!!! iT'S SO NICE TO HAVE MY SEX DRIVE BACK! "Let's get some coffee," he says, and we take a booth, sitting right next to each other. His arm goes around me, which I allow, then he demands to see my underwear, which I show him; he's pleased to see I'm wearing panties, and he whispers about fucking me as HE RUBS MY COCK!!!!!! o YES YES YES RUB MY COCK!!!!! We go to his car, and he takes off my shirt in the parking lot, then undoes my belt and my pants slide down when we reach his car, then he pulls them down to my ankles before he opens the door for me, then HE PULLS MY PANTIES TO MY KNEES as I get in. I think I'm in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment