No More Politics (This Time I Mean It)

I have decided to not engage in any political writing any longer. Politics is bad for the mind and the spirit, and those who profit from it have something wrong with their character that endangers the world we live in. Yet, how can we stop those fools from destroying the goodness that God has given to the world if we refuse to meet them in the political arena? And isn't politics itself an inherent part of human society? The first question I must ponder, for I am sure the answer would be of great importance; as for the second question, I fear the answer is yes. Any social animal has a political structure that must be adhered to, and the more complex the animal, the more complex that structure is. Even anarchy is a form of politics, though the people who deny its ultimate rightness like to equate it with chaos, which it is not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment