I'm Ready For My Close-up Mister DeMille

Time roars ahead, taking all along for the ride. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Even the rocks and the waters, dimly aware of its passage, come along too, certain to always have a place in the march of eternity. The waters might one day be doomed, for it is certain that the sun one day become a red giant, vaporizing everything from Mercury to Mars, but then new worlds will come to life as ice giants thaw out, and new wonders come to pass. Very nice, isn't it? Thinking that way makes me feel impervious to time's merciless grip upon our lives, though deep within, a scientist prophesies doom for the universe that is me. How very sad...nothing to be done but put a party hat on the scientist and keep celebrating each breath, keep dancing to each beat of my fragile heart. I know, we'll make the scientist put on a pretty pink dress and the appropriate undergarments, and dance with my demon and surrender to his insatiable lust. If only that could be manifested in the physical world. Yes, it's possible: a little hand rubbing my crotch, then going up my shirt and back down into my pants. Luckily, I have the appropriate undergarment as Beethoven's Funeral March plays. I am here to bury my sanity once and for all, and restore life to the universe that is me. So much must be done, doesn't it? But it shall be done! My little scientist looks so pretty as my demon shoves a cock in his mouth, and all rejoice when the scientist capitulates and begs that the cock go up his ass. Halllelujah! Why is madness the only thing that makes me love life? I don't know, and furthermore, I declare all knowledge a betrayal of the spirit. A new age now begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment