SEX

I have not had a sexual thought for many weeks now. I am in love with a couple of women, after so many years of wanting men, but in my circumstances I know better than to expect anything to come of those feelings. So many times I have confused a woman's natural friendliness with something deeper, only to be disappointed, or worse. Perhaps it is a biological urge: I feel I must reproduce; that something in my genetic material must be preserved for the good of the Human Race, since I know I haven't taken full advantage of what goodness I have been given. First I need money, then I can be polygamous, because I think if a man can have more than one woman, then he should. After all, a man can spread his seed far and wide, whereas once a woman is impregnated, then it doesn't matter how often she has sex; her role has been fulfilled. I know this is old-fashioned thinking, but there's a reson why it's best to be old-fashioned: it's the way it's been for thousands of generations, and there's no good reason to come up with something new. Still, my lack of desire concerns me, but I guess it means I have attained wisdom. I may be getting dumber all the time, but I am wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment