War & Hate

I remember Jesus well. Always talking about peace and love. To modern ears, it sounds very nice, but back then I would just shake my head and tell him, "Ya gotta lay off that peace and love shit, dude. You're gonna piss off the bigwigs because hate and war is where they get their riches. Peace and love ain't worth a dime." As we all know, he didn't listen to me, and sure enough, he got his ass crucified. People paid him lip service over the next couple of millenia, but nothing really changed: war and hate still ruled the world, and the banks were filled with great treasures from all the blood that was shed. The billions spent on armaments tells me that nothing has changed, except the fact that Jesus and his words of love became another reason to kill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pieces of mind

Denial

Experiment