Queer Times

Today is an experiment in phrasing. Recently I had my biggest success in a blog, which I believe was due to the title alone, so to verify my conclusion I will put the same word in the title of this entry as well. I will also endeavor to make it more entertaining, since the record setting post was rather gloomy. It had started out uninhibited, to the point of being unhinged, but against my policy, I changed everything about the post, taking out all the references to putting a cock in my mouth, and the brief mention of getting my ass fucked. Why I did that was wrong, because this blog is meant to be totally free and honest, and I feel so ahamed for having done that. So what if sometimes I get all excited for a man to get his hands on me and make me do whatever he desires so muchthatIlosealltrackofpunctuation.whycarewhenthere'sanicecockgoinginmymouthandIsuckandsuckandsuckandthenhesaystimeto FUCKYOUHARDOYESFUCKFUCKFUCKME!!!!!!!!!!!! wHY SHOULD i BE ASHAMED OF THAT? I shouldn't be, and I hate myself that I don't go out right now and find myself a nice man somewhere to please all I can. Oh well, that won't happen, and if any nice man so inclined would probably take a look at me and see my scruffy, unkempt appearance and think I wouldn't want to have some hot man on man action, never dreaming that if he shaved me and stripped me he would find a totally effeminate, submissive vessel for his desire. I could go on like this, but this was only meant to be an experiment, with the piece being about something that wouldn't have even mentioned oral sex at all. But I licked mmy lips and stroked my cock as I wrote that last sentence, and one of the librarians here today I would love to massage because I think he's cute. I was going to write about the strange days we live in (queer times you see) but I haven't made it past having sex with men yet, have I? No, all I've done is fixate on cocks as I listen to Emerson, Lake, and Palmer and write, rubbing my crotch some more as all I see in my mind is a penis, and I would love it if it gets so intense that whenever I listen to ELP from now on I get erect because All I want to write about is a cock in front of my face, and I lick it gently, then slowly put it in my mouth and I start tosuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Oh God I want to suck a cock so bad. If my hunch about the title is correct, maybe the same 18 men will read this; if so, leave a comment. I imagine myself being shocked when one man says Isawyouat the libraryandIthoughtyouhadaniceasswhichIintendtofucck. There I go losing track of punctuation; getting so I can't even spell, but he's taking me to his place and he's putting me through a process of total feminizationandonceI'mwearingthatdresshelikessshisdickisinmymouthandtearsofjoyrun downmycheeksandthenhesaysmycockisgoingbetweenyourothercheeksnow. Anyway, it's nice to think about, but I'll try to calm down now and get back to writing something wise about how horrible the world is, and what could make it better, and how many people would never believe you when you're a man in a dress, and another man is pulling it off you and you let him because you want to please that man. It isn't fair! I have a lot of good ideas about why the world is terrible and how to make it a paradise, but once people saw me taking it up the ass they wouldn't ever listen to me again. The big money power structure is to blame for the rape of the Earth, so no one will ever develop Tesla's idea for free energy because then the banksters couldn't make billions of dollars loaning money to oil companies to drill wells. I should stay in the closet so I can expose their game, start a mass movement that could change the world, but knowing human nature, on the day of the big speech I would give to destroy them once and for all, a handsome man would take off my pants and show the world my panties, then he's whip out his cock and say "On your knees bitch" and I would suck that cock in front of the world, but just to make sure they keep their riches, the banksters would have him fuck my ass, fuck me good and I wouldn't be able to hide how muchIlovethatcocckupmyassfuckingmehardfuckingmesogood. Just to make sure, he'd put a dress on me as we left, because the audience for my speech wouldn't want to listen to what some queer transvestite had to say, but on the bright side he would propose to me right then and I'd say "Yes. I'll marry you," and we'd live happily ever after, in the ruins created for the temples of greed to be erected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pieces of mind

Denial

Experiment