Bellisimo Part Two

I awoke the next day to a knock on the door. Whoever it was, I didn't care. "Enter," I shouted. It was Guido. "I wake you," he said, looking sad about his intrusion. "Forget about it," I told him. "I should get up anyway." I didn't move a muscle, though, other than my mouth; if I didn't have to get up, I could think of no reason why I should. I wasn't so lucky, though. "The doctor wants to see you," Guido said. I stretched as I sat up. "How wonderful," I said, then I yawned. "Tell him to hurry." Guido looked confused, then he chuckled. "No, no, no, it is you who will hurry," he said, so I stood up. I slept with my clothes on last night, so I just had to put my shoes on, and we were off. We went to the same office where I saw the doctor a few days ago, and Guido told me to go in. "The doctor will be here soon." I thanked Guido and smiled, and I watched him walk away, admiring his body as he left. I tried to fight my feelings, but I couldn't, so I sat on the couch and waited, rubbing my crotch and sighing. Quickly, I forced myself to stop, wisely, for seconds later the doctor came in. "Hello Thomas," the doctor said. "I thought I should get here as soon as I could before you started masturbating." I was surprised to hear that. "Why would I do that?" "Guido said to me that you looked at him with lust. He said you even licked your lips." There was an uncomfortable pause. "Come on, are you going to go through your denial again? You know, if Guido wanted to have sex with you, then you wouldn't refuse would you?" He suddenly got an angry look on his face. "Answer me! You want Guido, don't you?" His mean look made me submit. "I wouldn't mind." He laughed. "You dream of it don't you? Take off your clothes and be honest, you dirty bitch." I shouldn't have, but I stood up and stripped naked in front of the doctor. "Oh Doctor I just want to suck a cock and Guido is so handsome and if he wanted me I'd get on my knees," and right then I started to jerk off, "and I'd put his cock in my mouth and..." "But you'd rather have him fuck you.' "And I'd suck him til he's hard, then lay down and spread my legs so he could fuck me hard. I'd say FUCK ME GUIDO FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!" I put the words to music, and the doctor laughed as I ejaculated. He handed me a towel to clean up the mess. I got on my knees and bent forward to wipe up the floor, and the doctor put his feet on my back; I just finished wiping up the semen on the floor, then I said to the doctor, "I'm done. Can I get up now?" He said nothing, and he didn't move, so I said, "Please doctor, let me get up." "Why don't you just get up? Is it because you are a total femme, and a man can use you for a footstool if he wants?" To my surprise, I answered, "Yes." He moved his feet, and I got up. "I could've kept my feet there until you cried, is that right?" I nodded as I picked up my clothes. "It is good you are being honest for once. Now throw your clothes on the floor and squeeze your nipples," he commanded, and I did what he said. "Now you can pick up your clothes, and throw them in the trash, except your panties. Put them on right now, then throw your other clothes in the trash." I did what he said, then I went back and sat down. "From now on you will only get to wear women's clothes. I will not let you be in the closet any longer. All the men here must know you are a little pervert who wants to suck dick and get fucked up the ass. I see you want to cry, but that is how it must be. It is the only cure to your disassocaiation, do you understand?" "No I don't," I replied, and tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Everyone will hate me now." The doctor stood up. "You wait here. Someone will bring you something nice to wear." Minutes later, Guido came in with a dress and told me to put it on, which I did. Then he said, "The doctor said you should sing me a song." To my great shame, I started singing the song I had just created. Guido smiled, then led me back to my room, his hand in mine. His only words were in Italian, and made such sweet music to my ears. The last word he said when he closed the door to my room was "Amore."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pieces of mind

Denial

Experiment