Plan For Destruction

Where does one start? Biden wants to build back better, but he doesn't consider that some things should be destroyed first. I propose that every dam in the country be obliterated for the sake of the environment. Louisiana loses territory every year because the sediment that once flowed south is being trapped behind dams along the way. The Colorado River no longer reaches the Gulf of California because of the same effect: in an arid area, millions are allowed to live, further depleting the water supplies, a development model that is not sustainable in the long run. I am sure that other, lesser drainage systems suffer from the same problems, and others besides, such as the dams on the Columbia River preventing salmon from spawning. Since damming streams is an invention of beavers, this further illustrates a point I previously made, that human brains are very closely related to the brains of rodents. We only do what the rodents would do, but on an absurdly larger scale. To begin my great plan, which we shall heretofore refer to as the great plan, we begin by my gaining prominence in the cultural field. Besides my current status as a world class philosopher, I will begin a drag queen act, beginning with the band I am going to put together, The Polluters. My band's shows will center on the struggle within my psyche between three different personalities: Thomas!, Madame Formaldehyde, and myself, Destructo. I believe I should win, because I am the force with the greatest energy, always pulling Thomas! from danger, and leading him through problems others would find unsolvable. But Madame has great magic, and already she's saying "Thomas!, stop typing those awful things he's saying about blowing up dams, and put your left hand on your crotch, and rub it nice and slow," and so he does, and soon he gets an erection. She wants him to ejaculate in his pants. Here I want to formulate a totally unique plan to help restore nature, and all she can think about is running her tounge along the shaft of a man's penis and singing "I'm gonna put it in my mouth/ gonna put in my mouth" and she does. No Thomas! Don't unbutton your jeans and pull downyour zipper far enough that you can touch your cock. Damn, he did it, and once he's shifted his legs he pulls it down as far as it can go, rubbing his cock with his thumb as she dreams of laying on her stomach and spreading her legs so the man can fuck her ass. As her dream lover fucks her harder, he reaches for the tip of his penis for a taste of his own pre-ejaculation seminal fluid, then another, and another. He loves the flavor so much. Type away Destructo, she commands and I do, as another man enters her room and shoves a stiff cock into her eager mouth. Thomas! wants to cum in his pants really bad, so bad he can taste the semen on his thumb. Is this any way to save the world? How can I stress the importance of my opinion when all you two can think about is cock, nice firm cocks that taste so good in the mouth, feel so good up the ass. No Thomas! Don't stick your other fingers in there! He did it...there's no stopping him! He loves the taste of cum, even when its his own. I WANT TO STOP TYPING NOW..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT WHILE I HAVE A COCK TO SUCK AND A COCK IN MY ASS AND THOMAS WANTS TO TASTE HIS OWN CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. She loves to see me squirm as I keep typing as Thomas squeezes his cock, only stopping typing long enough to pinch my nipple. Now I'm part of the whole sick fantasy, and now M⁰adame magicly puts me in a dress, and Thomas stops long enough for a taste of semen, then he's back at it. First, the dashing librarian comes over to tell me to pull up my mask. I point to my cup, and he gives a thums up and is gone. We would love to suck his cock. As for Thomas!, he now has his cock out of his pants and has a firm hold of his penis, and he's not letting go. He wants to cum to Pink Floyd, another great piece of music totally HOMOSEXUALIZED! Damn it, he cums and sucks some semen off his fingers as the music comes to an end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment