Transcendence

With a title like that, you can be sure there will be no talk of cock sucking in today's blog entry. I would never stoop so low as to mention the stiff penis my tongue gently licks as I bring my mouth closer and closer... There'll be none of that today. All I ever do is talk about it anyway, so why engage in such idle chatter when the world needs to uplift its spiritual condition? The main problem with the world is its inability to transcend the many troubles of everyday life, which crass politicians take full advantage of, to the detriment of our public well-being. When any politician mentions God, I am nauseous, because it is so obviously a ploy that only a sucker could fall for. Better to have a cock in your mouth than the insincere religious prattle of a politician in your brain. My desires may offend the majority, but it could never match the offensiveness of a politician claiming to be a spiritual paragon of virtue to get some religious group to fall in line on whatever scam they are working. And rest assured, both the major parties in our country are con artists, because if they truly cared about the plight of the poor, for instance, then they wouldn't let the present system go unreformed. But grifters that they are, they really like the bureaucratic maze that is public assistance in our land, for it employs thousands of people who pay union dues and vote for a continuation of the present morass. For example, when the Covid-19 pandemic induced our leaders to offer rent assistance, the rules were so convoluted that only $3 billion out of $46 billion available were spent before the program neared its end, hurting poor renters but their landlords as well, who could use the money to maintain their properties. It's only natural that our small-minded politicians always fail to see the big picture. Even that I transcend, because I don't want to waste my mind on such nonsense. I figure the next revolution will be a transcendent one, not the materialistic failures that marred the 20th century, and all the people who painted our country into a corner will be ignored as we, together, solve our own problems, without the interference of a parasitical, incompetent class that only really cares about the perpetuation of its power, and indulges in its hypocrisy at the expense of any true progress. That seems so wise, but then I have my moments, and it is past time that we the people quit asking Washington, D.C. for guidance and solves the problems that are best solved by ourselves. All the government is good for is national defense and infrastructure projects, but fools that they are, they think they can improve society the same way through their latest boondoggles, that Eisenhowever improved transportation through the building of the interstate highway system. It can't be done, for a society is made of people, and our troubles can't be paved over by some technocratic wonder. That won't stop the fools from trying, because they want to impress their friends and associates, their feeble brains lacking the ability to notice the unintended consequences that are sure to come. All very valid points, and not to be denied. Maybe I should wipe out the first two sentences, but it's against my policy to do that. After all, if prejudice against queer love makes someone not agree with truth, that is something that individual must transcend for one's own sake. It's a good thing I was able to write this valuable assessment without talking about cock sucking then, because after reading this, the whole world will be a better place, and no one will waste time reading about how I make the handsome man's cock nice and hard and sing, "I'm gonna put it in my mouth...put it in my mouth," before I do that. No need to describe how I get so hard tasting his lovely penis, not when the fate of the world is at stake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment