More Talk About Internet Illegality And Other Leeches

As I limped down the street, my bad ankle trying to loosen up enough to walk normally, I swore that I would get legal help to make the latest bunch of scammers to pay me what they say they will. I don't think you should get away with it when you say immediate payment to PayPal and no ads, then make people have to withdraw the money themselves only after watching a lot of ads. I think any good attorney could blow their defense out of the water, and since I'm back to being owed thousands of dollars again, it would be worth the time of a good attorney to take these grifters down. We would win, because it's the kind of case where the lawyer would get a third of the payout, and I'm sure the scumbags would fold, since they know their lies won't hold up in court. I still wonder how they get away with it. I tried to interest Senator Klobuchar in this fraud, so she could introduce some law, but she's in the grip of Joe Biden, and all they can think about is tying up the American people in red tape, and robbing the rich to pay for all that tape. I think if you want to help people, you just send people out there with cash and give it away. You see some scruffy character limping down the street, give him a couple of thousand bucks so he can get a place to live near a nice Italian restaurant, then clean himself up and bring out his inner beauty. Instead, I apply for welfare, and 2 weeks later I still haven't heard back from any bureaucrats. If she would care about her constituents, I could have my money and wouldn't need to get public assistance. I suppose that's why I hate politicians, because they profess to do good, but it's all a show. If we had anarchy, we would solve our own problems, but instead we have a parasitical, political class that perpetuates itself by creating more problems for us. That way they can claim to have a vital role in the good of the nation, kind of like the fireman who set fires so he could put them out and have everyone think he was a hero. Well, he wasn't a hero, and politicians are the equivalent of the leeches used by doctors in the Middle Ages. They would do something about internet scams if that wasn't true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment