Destructo Rides Again

The aging warrior sat on his noble steed, blood dripping from his sword. He smiled as he viewed the carnage that he his fellows had inflicted on this day, and thought, "Of all the ages a man could live, surely this is the best." It was his last great battle, and his last years were spent in boring peace, and when his consciousness returned to this Earth, he found a world that did not please him much at all. Trapped inside a small, timid man, alongside a decadent nymphomaniac, he sulked, coming into the physical world only when his host was in trouble that only leadership could rescue the little man from, and an occasional guitar solo. Writing of his existence brings him to life, and he sees my rags and feels my hunger, and he wants to take over, tearing me into pieces to save me. I know all he says to be right, and he hates me for letting life come to this. "You could have been man enough to walk to Texas, but you'd rather shiver here with the fools," is a constant refrain, in his litany of all the world's troubles that he thinks would make a nice, bone-crushing musical number. "You'd rather embrace that slut, and do all the sick things she would have you do." I hate him for being right, but I love the guitar solo. So Destructo, the Madame and I will form our little band. "It'll be the wedding band from Hel," Destructo says, and I'm sure it will be a major success. I am also certain that it ×I'll drive me hopelessly insane. Madameseeeks to comfort me. "There is no need to fear madness as long as there is love."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment