Bellisimo

"Buon Giorno," the man in the white coat said as I entered the room. He smiled as he said that, then the man gently grabbed my arm and led me down a long hall. He kept speaking as we walked; I couldn't understand a thing he said, but his words sounded like music to me. We stopped when we got to room 74A. I entered the room alone, wishing he was still with me, then I went to a couch and laid down. I fell asleep, and when I awoke a different man was sitting on a chair next to me. He started speaking that same delightful music the young man had, and I reveled in the sound, unaware that it was any language at all. The man noticed this, and he switched to English. "Guido thought you spoke Italian," the man said. I smiled. "I only listen." "I must say that you listen like a native," he said, and I laughed. "It is good that humor has not left you. That means there is hope." "That's nice." "So what brings you to Italy, Thomas?" "Am I in Italy?" He wrote something in a little book,then looked and asked, "Where do you think you are?" "I would guess New York City, but I have no idea why I'd be there either." He closed his book. "So tell me about your homosexual urges." I bit my lip and said nothing. My penis began to throb, but I still said nothing. "Come now, Thomas. Your urges are so strong I don't feel safe in the same room as you. Your cock is getting hard, no? Let me check...you would just lie." I said nothing before or after he placed his right hand on my crotch. "Just like I thought...you get horny just talking about it. Now this is the right way to touch you, all very scientific. And this is the wrong way..." With those words, he started rub my crotch vigorously, and my cock became totally hard. "You like the wrong way, you little sissy, don't you? Tell me the truth tell me." "Yes, God forgive me, yes." He stopped rubbing my crotch and said, "Now get on your knees and show me how me how hard it is." And I did. "Stroke it like you want to, and beg me for sex." And I did that too as he took out his phone to record me. That made me beg harder. "Please let me suck your cock please" Tears ran down my cheek and he laughed. I kept talking dirty, getting real effeminate as I told him, "You know you want it...you want to fuck me, you gotta fuck me." I repeated that until it became a song, and after a few minutes my cum shot out. The man stood up, then said, "That's all for today. You just lie there and feel terrible until Guido comes to take you back." I did that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment