Trill

Music is my balm that lessens my sorrows, the light that exposes the dark corners of my mind to reveal the monsters dwelling there are small, scared creatures. My hearing has shown signs of weakening but the joy music gives me has not lessened one bit. If it's listening to a symphony or playing a song, music is what keeps me alive. Otherwise I would end it right now. I am sick and tired of living like this, in a totally barren culture that celebrates mediocrity, and presses on in its endless campaign to make the world as empty as the society we are part of. Yes, many talk about saving the planet but they ain't got the guts. As long as there are millions living in deserts, the Earth doesn't have a chance. Why this changed from music to doom is a segue I have no answer for, but it sure rocks. Music is humanity's only worthwhile endeavor, the one activity we engage in that doesn't make things worse. Of course, trees were cut down to make those guitars, and the carbon footprint of a major musical tour would make a climate fanatic gag, but it's all worth it, even for crappy music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment