The Polluters

This is about the band I intend to put together, which I call The Polluters. It is a project dear to my heart, which will play my tunes, plus old rock and blues, some Hank Williams and some improvisation. I would like to start by recording an album of songs I've written over the last few months. They range from slow and soft to outraged with some improvisation to fill up the time. I always say when in doubt just make it up. The band even has a back story, and deals with sex, death and madness. That's what life is all about. Since I have lost track of time I should put some other stuff in as well. How do I get it done is the big problem: for now I have no answers and if I had any sense I would just kill myself. Luckily I have no sense. I will have more on this in the future. I just wanted to write something positive for a change, and hopefully it will make me think and give me a way out of my current dilemma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment