Republic 3

Once my admirers were gone, I decided to get comfortable. I stripped to my panties, then went to my clothes box and pulled out a red satin dress. It felt nice against my skin, the soft fabric smooth as I ran my hand across my chest. I thought it was a shame to be alone, when suddenly my unspoken wish came true. The door opened. There was Mister Biden with two men in black suits at each side. "Hello Mister President," I said. "I thought you'd be in Delaware by now." "Well Thomas, I kissed ass for 50 years to become president, so I decided I wouldn't give that up without a fight," Biden said. He nodded towards the man on his right, and the man walked over and grabbed me. "I've got him sir," the man said. I tried to pull away, but his firm hands held me fast, and I felt a twinge of excitement to be so helpless. "Philosopher King, huh? Looks more like a Philosopher Queen to me," Biden said, and his security detail laughed. "We knew about you the minute you got here Thomas. Wears women's clothes, likes having sex with men, but a total closet case." "What can we do about that, Mister President?" the man who held me asked. "There's only one thing to do," Biden said, then he spoke into a tiny microphone on his lapel and ordered, "Send in the cameras." I was stunned to see 3 men holding cameras and assorted lighting and sound technicians enter behind the president, come to record and transmit my coming outing. Mr. Biden said, "We're going live," and he gave a short, platitude filled speech about how I owed it to the American people to reveal the secrets I had so carefully hidden for so many years. Right when Biden stopped talking, the man who held me gave me a kiss, a long, sensual kiss. I was melting. "Tell America how much you like that." the President commanded. "I liked that a whole lot." I shook fom head to toe. "I want some more." My captor let go and gave me an even more passionate kiss, then he forced me to kneel; I didn't even resist. When he undid his belt and unzipped his fly, I eagerly awaited further instructions as he shoved his now exposed cock into my face. "Have a taste," the man ordered, so I licked his luscious penis and rubbed his balls. "I must put it in my mouth for America," I shouted, and I put the cock in my mouth and started sucking. While I performed fellatio, a camera operator asked, "Is that enough , Mister President?" "You know it isn't," Biden answered. "Is it Tommy?" I kept sucking. "Tommy wants it up the ass." Still sucking away, I felt the other secret service man lift me up. My dress was pulled up, and my panties were pulled down, and I spread my legs in anticipation. I felt a finger enter my butt with some kind of lotion on it, then a few seconds later, I felt a cock starting to fuck me. I was conflicted. Tears ran down, equally ones of sorrow and of joy. "America has seen you as you want to be, and now you'll never be taken seriously," Biden said. "Tell America how much you like cock." "I love cock America, and I promise you all," but before I could finish my head was forced back onto that beautiful penis. The whole world watched as I sucked, and was fucked, and saw my joy, and when both men came, one in my face and one in my ass, they threw me to the floor and walked away. I put some of the still hot cum on my face onto a couple of fingers and put it in my mouth, savoring the flavor, then going back for more until it was gone, as Biden told the world what a slut I was. "That's a wrap boys," Biden said, laughing, and soon everyone left, and I laid on the floor, alone. There I fell asleep, crying. Once again, reality destroyed something wonderful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment