Proper Channels

I have recently contacted the office of Senator Amy Klobuchar about the matter of fraudulent game apps that don't pay out the money you are owed, while the creators of these apps keep taking in the money from advertisements you are forced to see. I didn't talk to the Senator herself, but I did talk to a nice man about the matter. I explained that I sent an email about the fraudulent gaming industry, and received a form letter 2 minutes later, to which I sent back another email saying how I saw through that ruse and that no one had even read my email, certainly not the Senator, to which I received no reply. I told him that even though I wasn't charged to play these stupid games, I was promised compensation, and that they profited off of my playing their game. He understood, and said he would get Amy right on it...not exactly quoted verbatim, but that was the gist of our conversation. He sounded very nice, but this is serious business so I will restrain myself from any sexual fantasies. Needless to say, I will call her every week until I get some satisfaction. It would be really nice if that was just me getting the $16,000 I have from Zumbla Deluxe in PayPal cards that they said would be reviewed for a week and still have not made their way to my PayPal account; I have an equal amount in Amazon cards going through the same dishonest holdup. In a future entry, I will detail all the other money owed me, which would be a few thousand more dollars, money that would be sorely needed if I am to not waste away as winter gathers its forces for its yearly assault on Minnesota. My best tactic is to ask if there aren't already laws about this kind of deceit, as one can imagine that such behavior should not be condoned, yet is so prevalent that one can only think it is being encouraged. I have no great confidence in the powers that be, but I am like a pitbull with a bone when it comes to money owed me, so I expect the office of Senator Amy to be annoyed by me shortly because I want my money, especially since I will soon be eligible for $10,000 cards in a few days. I could have a nice bed to lay on, for the first time in weeks, and watch some football and other entertaing things on television. This is where I have to restrain myself, since that man in Amy's office not only sounded nice, but I bet he was handsome too, and we are lying in my bed together, naked but only cuddling for now. That's a little bit of restraint, because if he said to, I would run my hands all over his body and then.... Enough of that. This is serious investigative journalist mode I'm in, not unhinged slut mode, which somehow keeps sneaking in where I least expect it to. You certainly wouldn't expect calling a senator's office would lead to me dreaming about holding her aide's penis in my hands and slowly putting it in my mouth, would you? Yet here we are, in a fantasy world where I have money for comfort and a penis in my mouth. I hope when I call back next week that he answers again, but I really want to talk to the Senator herself, and get that money in my PayPal account, and then put that cash in the real world where it will help me really live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment