Lies That Law Allows

For many months, I have played a variety of gaming apps. I amassed thousands of dollars in winnings, yet have not received a single penny. These are games that declared I would get my money within minutes, so I downloaded the apps only to find that I would have to watch dozens of ads to get my money. The game that didn't make me watch a certain number of ads claimed to have sent me $4900, but the money never made it to my PayPal account. Where did the money go? Did some rogue rob the stage my money was on? I have had that happen a couple of other times, and in my current fiscal anemia, that cash would've been a healthy transfusion. As for the other games that promise immediate returns but make you jump through hoops, they are just outright fraud. How do they get away with it? I believe it has to do with the character of the internet. It's like the American Wild West out here in the digital realm, with all kinds of grifters running their scams under the noses of complicit or incompetent authority figures. It has to end. Therefore, I shall seek justice and pursue the money that is rightfully mine. I know $4900 isn't much money to Jeffry Bezos, but it's a life and death matter to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment